- Hackathon: TTX – Las Vegas and Hackathons Done Right
- Getting Started in Travel: The B2C Edition
- Custom Region API: The Destinations You’ve Been Looking For
- FareNabber has Launched: We’ve just made finding the right fare smarter
- Hackathons Made Easier Through Microsoft Azure
- Hackathon: TTX – Personalized Experiences and Unified Commerce
- Ticket Evolution and Event Based Travel at Hackathon: TTX
- Hackathon: TTX – Creating Frictionless Experiences for Today’s Traveler
- Hackathon: TTX – What Happens in Vegas Changes the Travel Game
- Baggage Allowance and Charges Update for Bargain Finder Max
Share this page
by Chris Apaliski
Microsoft is proud to support Hackathon:TTX and we want what happens in Vegas to change the travel industry! To do our part, Microsoft is making Azure resources available for use by participants. Azure provides the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice. IBM, Oracle, RedHat, SAP and many other platforms can be deployed in minutes.
Java on Azure
Not sure Azure is right for Java Development? Check out this vid from Asir Selvasingh to learn how you can use Java on Azure to develop, deploy and debug web apps, functions, container-based apps, and big data apps using your favorite Java IDEs or frameworks. Learn more here: https://channel9.msdn.com/events/Build/2017/P4111
AI on Azure
Sabre has challenged you to build frictionless and personalized experiences for users and can use AI to do it! Microsoft continues to invest in our AI platform, browse the full catalog to find just what you need or be inspired. View more here:
Please take a moment to explore the solution possibilities in Azure!
Please reach out to Virgil.Pate@microsoft.com or Christopher.Parker@microsoft.com with any questions and please stop by our booth at the Hackathon. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!