- Hackathons Made Easier Through Microsoft Azure
- Hackathon: TTX – Personalized Experiences and Unified Commerce
- Ticket Evolution and Event Based Travel at Hackathon: TTX
- Hackathon: TTX – Creating Frictionless Experiences for Today’s Traveler
- Hackathon: TTX – What Happens in Vegas Changes the Travel Game
- Baggage Allowance and Charges Update for Bargain Finder Max
- Sabre Native API to Replace Emulator API
- New Revenue Opportunities with the FareNabber API
- Bargain Finder Max News Update: Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Confidently Quoting Baggage Fees with Bargain Finder Max
Share this page
by Chris Apaliski
Year after year, Sabre TTX never fails to disappoint. TTX, short for the Travel Technology Exchange, brings together travel professionals from all over the world for a 3-day conference packed with networking opportunities, new technology breakthroughs, and showcases of the latest trends and insights in the travel industry. There’s also a special developer track designed for our dev crowd and to highlight their continuous innovations within the travel sphere.
This year, we’re putting the spotlight on our developers with an unprecedented opportunity to make waves in travel technology before the conference even begins. Get hyped: we’re kicking off TTX with a hackathon. Hackathon: TTX takes place on Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, June 25 at the Aria Casino & Resort in Las Vegas. As we’ve seen before at our hacks in Singapore and London, Sabre hacks are a catalyst for innovation and groundbreaking ideas – it’s incredible just how many forward-thinking solutions can arise within a 24 hour period.
The Hackathon: TTX competition address very specific needs within the travel spectrum. We’re calling on you to build a B2B or B2C travel solution with the following themes in mind:
- Frictionless Experience: How do we remove obstacles and make the traveler experience as easy as possible?
- Unified Commerce: How do we ensure a comprehensive experience for the customer, regardless of where they start, continue, or finish the shopping process?
- Personalized Experience: How do we tailor travel directly to the customer’s preferences? How do we offer the right product to the right customer at the right time?
In an upcoming blog series, we’ll define how these topics are relevant to the travel industry and expand more on the possibilities within each. Of course, the real next level stuff happens when you transform your ideas from a sketch into a real working prototype at Hackathon: TTX. We’re confident when you combine Sabre’s platform and tools with your take on these experiences, only greatness can happen.
Projects will be judged on technical quality, design, originality, and potential. Of course, we’re throwing in some awesome prices to make the competition worth it. Check out what’s at stake below:
- Grand Prize: $5,000
- Side Challenge: Best Idea for the New Sabre Red Workspace: $500
- Side Challenge: Best use of Emerging Technology: $1000
Think you’ve got what it takes? Bring it on! Registration for Hackathon: TTX is free, but space is limited, so don’t delay. We’re looking forward to seeing what you’ve got when the competition heats up. Is it a new B2B solution for Sabre Red Workspace? Is it a groundbreaking travel app? Will it solve the pain points of travel disruption or revolutionize itinerary management? It’s up to you! You bring the creativity, and we’ll arm you with the right tools to bring it to life. Book your time at Hackathon: TTX now!
Interested in sponsoring the event? We have several sponsorship opportunities available. View our sponsorship packages and contact us through our Hackathon: TTX website to find out more.
See you in Vegas!