- Hackathons Made Easier Through Microsoft Azure
- Hackathon: TTX – Personalized Experiences and Unified Commerce
- Ticket Evolution and Event Based Travel at Hackathon: TTX
- Hackathon: TTX – Creating Frictionless Experiences for Today’s Traveler
- Hackathon: TTX – What Happens in Vegas Changes the Travel Game
- Baggage Allowance and Charges Update for Bargain Finder Max
- Sabre Native API to Replace Emulator API
- New Revenue Opportunities with the FareNabber API
- Bargain Finder Max News Update: Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Confidently Quoting Baggage Fees with Bargain Finder Max
Share this page
by Constanza Valsangiacomo
As noted our previous blog “What’s in your bag?” we continue to improve our Bargain Finder Max capabilities, bringing easy access and transparency to baggage information in the air shopping process.
Currently, to obtain baggage charges you must look in a variety of places to get a holistic view of what carriers are charging for bag fees. This causes a lot of extra time and work to determine what the expected price of baggage will be for the traveler.
With this new enhancement we are adding a new parameter in the request to return baggage charges in the Bargain Finder Max response, allowing you to quickly and confidently quote baggage fees for your traveler.
Sample Request – type C returns allowances + charges + description
Sample Request – type A returns allowances + description
Sample Request – Type N no return/omit baggage information