- Hackathons Made Easier Through Microsoft Azure
- Hackathon: TTX – Personalized Experiences and Unified Commerce
- Ticket Evolution and Event Based Travel at Hackathon: TTX
- Hackathon: TTX – Creating Frictionless Experiences for Today’s Traveler
- Hackathon: TTX – What Happens in Vegas Changes the Travel Game
- Baggage Allowance and Charges Update for Bargain Finder Max
- Sabre Native API to Replace Emulator API
- New Revenue Opportunities with the FareNabber API
- Bargain Finder Max News Update: Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Confidently Quoting Baggage Fees with Bargain Finder Max
Share this page
by Constanza Valsangiacomo
Multiple Fares Per Itinerary is a key capability within Bargain Finder Max which allows you to compare in an easy and fast way different fares, offering a variety of options for a given itinerary to best meet the traveler’s needs.
With this enhancement you are now able to specify which Jump Cabin Logic you want to apply in each Multiple Fares per Itinerary group. It allows you to combine both the exclude Jump cabin and keep same cabin optional parameters in the request. If neither option are added to the multiple fares per itinerary group, by default the existing cabin logic will apply.
Sample Request: Disable Jump Cabin
Sample Request: Keep Same Cabin
Keep connected as you will hear more good news about Multiple Fares Per Itinerary enhancements!