- Bargain Finder Max News Update: Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Confidently Quoting Baggage Fees with Bargain Finder Max
- 5 Data-Driven Widgets Pioneering Insight Onto the Decision Support Bar
- Destination Hack: Singapore – A Recap of our Global Hackathon
- How to Create PNRs in a Single API Call
- How to develop a neat travel portal
- Bargain Finder Max enhances cabin logic when used in Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Customize your REST API response “auto-magically” with a Sabre or custom response view
- New Hotel APIs now Available
- Join us for Destination Hack: Singapore
Share this page
by Constanza Valsangiacomo
As many of you may know, we’ve recently made great enhancements to Multiple Fares Per Itinerary. If you’re using our Bargain Finder Max – Shop Across Passenger Type API, you’ll find both of these new features quite useful.
Multiple Passenger Types
You can now add up to 4 passenger types in the Multiple Fares Per Itinerary fare group instead of 1. Broadening the number of passenger types adds more flexibility and a broader set of fares to compare.
Specify Max Penalty
The other important feature that we added is the possibility to specify max penalty in Multiple Fares Per Itinerary. You can now search for refundable or changeable fares, and even filter flights by fare flexibility. This allows you to quickly search, filter and compare fare options!
NOTE: For those of you using Bargain Finder Max Shop Across Passenger Type, we encourage you to read more about Multiple Fares Per Itinerary within Bargain Finder Max. More options with enjoying the benefits of shopping across passenger types!