- Bargain Finder Max News Update: Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Confidently Quoting Baggage Fees with Bargain Finder Max
- 5 Data-Driven Widgets Pioneering Insight Onto the Decision Support Bar
- Destination Hack: Singapore – A Recap of our Global Hackathon
- How to Create PNRs in a Single API Call
- How to develop a neat travel portal
- Bargain Finder Max enhances cabin logic when used in Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Customize your REST API response “auto-magically” with a Sabre or custom response view
- New Hotel APIs now Available
- Join us for Destination Hack: Singapore
Share this page
by Constanza Valsangiacomo
As noted our previous blog “What’s in your bag?” we continue to improve our Bargain Finder Max capabilities, bringing easy access and transparency to baggage information in the air shopping process.
Currently, to obtain baggage charges you must look in a variety of places to get a holistic view of what carriers are charging for bag fees. This causes a lot of extra time and work to determine what the expected price of baggage will be for the traveler.
With this new enhancement we are adding a new parameter in the request to return baggage charges in the Bargain Finder Max response, allowing you to quickly and confidently quote baggage fees for your traveler.
Sample Request – type C returns allowances + charges + description
Sample Request – type A returns allowances + description
Sample Request – Type N no return/omit baggage information