- Bargain Finder Max News Update: Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Confidently Quoting Baggage Fees with Bargain Finder Max
- 5 Data-Driven Widgets Pioneering Insight Onto the Decision Support Bar
- Destination Hack: Singapore – A Recap of our Global Hackathon
- How to Create PNRs in a Single API Call
- How to develop a neat travel portal
- Bargain Finder Max enhances cabin logic when used in Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Customize your REST API response “auto-magically” with a Sabre or custom response view
- New Hotel APIs now Available
- Join us for Destination Hack: Singapore
Share this page
by Constanza Valsangiacomo
Multiple Fares Per Itinerary is a key capability within Bargain Finder Max which allows you to compare in an easy and fast way different fares, offering a variety of options for a given itinerary to best meet the traveler’s needs.
With this enhancement you are now able to specify which Jump Cabin Logic you want to apply in each Multiple Fares per Itinerary group. It allows you to combine both the exclude Jump cabin and keep same cabin optional parameters in the request. If neither option are added to the multiple fares per itinerary group, by default the existing cabin logic will apply.
Sample Request: Disable Jump Cabin
Sample Request: Keep Same Cabin
Keep connected as you will hear more good news about Multiple Fares Per Itinerary enhancements!