- How to develop a neat travel portal
- Bargain Finder Max enhances cabin logic when used in Multiple Fares Per Itinerary
- Customize your REST API response “auto-magically” with a Sabre or custom response view
- New Hotel APIs now Available
- Join us for Destination Hack: Singapore
- Manage Large Volumes of Data: New REST Advanced Features
- Centralized Release Notes Now Available on Sabre Dev Studio
- Extended Date and Airport Search Efficiency
- Bargain Finder Max Results Optimization Keeps Getting Better
- Multiple Fares Per Itinerary: Enhance Processing of Negotiated Fares
Share this page
September 29th, 2016 by Chris Apaliski
The following blog is a guest post via GIATA, one of our sponsors for Destination Hack: Singapore. We’re very happy to have them on board and hope you enjoy learning more about their services and insight into how you can utilize their technology at our hackathon.
September 29th, 2016 by Constanza Valsangiacomo
Multiple Fares Per Itinerary is a key capability within Bargain Finder Max which allows you to compare in an easy and fast way different fares, offering a variety of options for a given itinerary to best meet the traveler’s needs.
September 26th, 2016 by Leah Tucker
Thinking about putting your mobile travel application on a diet? REST API response getting a little thick around the middle? We can help with that—because you’re now able to return a svelte, trimmed-down ReST API response “auto-magically” for all of your application requests using response views.
September 20th, 2016 by David Cheese
Delivering on our promise to provide more robust hotel content and capabilities, the Sabre Hotel team is releasing new APIs this year, beginning with eight this month. The base APIs in the initial release will provide visual content, descriptive content, and the ability to obtain a list of hotels by location. Descriptive and visual content is available independently or combined through an orchestrated service.
September 14th, 2016 by Chris Apaliski
Come join us in Singapore this year for Destination Hack To say we’re excited about this year’s Sabre Global hackathon would be an understatement. Destination Hack takes place in Singapore on October 14 -1 6 at Impact Hub. As a leader of travel technology, one of the things we enjoy most about our global hackathon series is that we get to see just how creative developers across the world can be when given just over 24 hours to […]