- Extended Date and Airport Search Efficiency
- Bargain Finder Max Results Optimization Keeps Getting Better
- Multiple Fares Per Itinerary: Enhance Processing of Negotiated Fares
- Enhanced Air Book API: Air Booking Made Easy!
- Competitive Fares and Beyond: Group Management Tool
- New Resources: Workflows and Sabre API Code Samples
- REST vs. SOAP: A Bottom-Line Analysis
- Improving Shopping Workflow: New Bargain Finder Max Enhancements
- Sabre Dev Studio at SXSW and The Berg-Hansen Hackathon
- Simplicity Through the Structured Fare Rules API
Share this page
July 8th, 2016 by Constanza Valsangiacomo
When using extended search for alternate dates and airports, you want the benefit of both accuracy and a fast response time. These are some of the reasons we extended our Air Shopping capabilities, introducing greater airport search efficiency and more low fare opportunities for the Bargain Finder Max Alternate Date API and Bargain Finder Max Alternate Airport API.
July 7th, 2016 by Constanza Valsangiacomo
Over time, the need to further diversify results has become more of a demand. That’s one of the reasons why Sabre is extending its Bargain Finder Max capabilities by introducing new multi-dimensional controls to further diversify and customize results based on your customer preferences.
June 30th, 2016 by Constanza Valsangiacomo
Nowadays there more travelers which are not necessarily looking to find the cheapest available fare, but are more interested in buying the best fare to meet their travel needs and having options to choose from. How can you simplify that search for your customer? Multiple Fares Per Itinerary is a key capability within Sabre’s Bargain Finder Max, to compare multiple fares with different rules.
June 9th, 2016 by Constanza Valsangiacomo
How would you feel if you want to buy the flight of your choice, but at the moment of booking, that itinerary is no longer available? And on top of that, what if you have to start the search process all over again? Sabre has added two new features that will help you mitigate that issue for your customers and make the booking process easier.
May 19th, 2016 by Florencia Couto
A great way to generate revenue and get the best fares for your customers´ trips is by having group bookings. With the Group Management Tool (GMT), you can manage the agreements that you have with different airlines and provide competitive solutions to your end customers. Group Bookings allow you to get better fares with carriers and control the space you have available to sell on a particular flight.